Saturday 7 June 2014

Valou - "Inspirational Post"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



To realize this card, I used some flowery paper and some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Rose". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace, the lace "ecru" realized with a hook  and some ribbon " blue Organza ".


I used a new image " Whimsy Stamps " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Pink poppy.
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Blue Lilidaft.
- White snowballs.
- Brown Rose (20 mm).
- White buttons of rose.

Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Unknown said...

I do like the manner in which you have framed this concern plus it does indeed present me personally a lot of fodder for thought. Nonetheless, coming from just what I have experienced, I just trust when the comments stack on that people today continue to be on issue and don't embark upon a tirade of the news tour. Yet, thank you for this fantastic piece and even though I do not concur with this in totality, I value the point of view....Cccam Server